Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Need Substance to Substantiate.

Blogspot.com ....is that fancy space or to be more precise a medium which has always given my vanity a sense of self - acclaimed novelty. Now i can refer this piece as my biggest and worthy souvenir hopefully for time immemorial. This page is a model of incarnation for all those plots, which will always beacon my introspection ability.

I have never cultivated substance for a better product but then again i never advocated loss of acute juvenile cases also. Have always experimented with my penchant of favouring a dying issue with chronological views so that it can shun the final death kneel and some of them are opaque here instead of fading into the labyrinth.

Now i don’t post much and this has taken me by a quantum leap. I keep on wondering what do i lack now!!!! Substance or the insane ability to glorify it. Confused !!!! or i am scared of the right point.

I want to go with Substance !!!!....just not getting it right .....

No comments:

Post a Comment